Learn about our responses to Coronavirus and find the latest program guidance. www.Michigan.gov/Coronavirus >> For Health Care Professionals
MDHHS ADVISES REVIEW OF “Actions for Caregivers of Older Adults During COVID-19”
Learn who is essential by reviewing the “Stay Home, Stay Safe” directive here (Executive Order 2020-21 (COVID-19)
What is MI Health Link?
MI Health Link is a health care option for Michigan adults, ages 21 or over, who are enrolled in both Medicare and Medicaid, and live in the counties of Barry, Berrien, Branch, Calhoun, Cass, Kalamazoo, Macomb, St. Joseph, Van Buren, Wayne or any county in the Upper Peninsula.
MI Health Link offers a broad range of medical and behavioral health services, pharmacy, home and community-based services and nursing home care, all in a single program designed to meet individual needs. Also, there are no co-pays for in-network services and medications.
Those who are eligible for both Medicare and Medicaid and qualify for MI Health Link will be given their enrollment options through a letter from Michigan ENROLLS.
- What are the benefits of the MI Health Link Program?
- How do I enroll in MI Health Link? How do I change my plan?
- Why did I get a cancellation letter from my Medicare Part D Drug Coverage Plan?
- How do I continue with my current personal care (home help) provider?
- How do I allow someone to speak on my behalf to Michigan ENROLLS?
- Do my Medicaid services change if I have Medicare and Medicaid and I do not enroll in MI Health Link?
People with Medicare and Medicaid
- MI Health Link Information for People with Medicare and Medicaid
MI Health Link is a program that will allow you to get health care and services covered by Medicare and Medicaid. MI Health Link lets you use one plan and one card for health care, behavioral health care, home and community-based services, nursing home care and medications.
- General comments or questions can be sent by e-mail to IntegratedCare@michigan.gov.
Comments can also be submitted through regular mail to:
MI Health Link
Medical Services Administration
PO Box 30479
Lansing, MI 48909-7979
If you would like to help us identify where we need to make corrections to the program, adjust our messaging, or submit feedback on what's going well, please e-mail
We'd like to hear your feedback!
- MI Health Link Information for Providers
MI Health Link is a health care option for Michigan adults, age 21 or older, who are enrolled in both Medicare and Medicaid. MI Health Link aims to reduce the administrative burden for providers and simplify the navigation of benefits and services for this population.