Tools & Resources
The Division of Maternal & Infant Health aspires to present timely data, tools & resources, as well as report lessons learned, barriers to collaboration, and share successes.
We will strive to humbly work with individuals, families, and communities to learn and share the stories of Michiganders to improve collective understanding. Knowing that Michigan women, infants, and their families continue to face deeply embedded systemic inequity, social biases, and related stressors that are closely associated with adverse health outcomes.
We commit to respectfully pair numbers and stories to inform policy and systems change to improve the health of all Michiganders. Combining qualitative and quantitative data ensures better understanding of the barriers and accessibility of health and wellness of Michigan families.
This page is home to an array of Tools and Resources. For information on Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) programs, and stakeholders across Michigan working on maternal and infant health visit our Programs & Partners page.
- Michigan Alliance for Innovation on Maternal Health (MI AIM) Handbook 2020
- Michigan Pregnancy and Infant Loss Support Resources
- Infant Health Statistics, Michigan, 2018
- Maternal Deaths in Michigan, 2012-2016 Data Update
- Healthy People 2020 Maternal Infant and Child Health
- Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs)