Community Mental Health Services Programs
- Map of the Community Mental Health Services Programs
- Local Mental Health Services Mental health services in Michigan are coordinated through local Community Mental Health Services Programs (CMHSPs).
- Contact Information for Prepaid Inpatient Health Plans
- Policies and Practice Guidelines Links to policies and practice guidelines related to CMH services including self determination, person-centered planning.
- Selection of Organizations to Manage Specialty Care
Information about the implementation of Michigan's revised plan for procurement of specialty prepaid health plans
Resources for Community Living
- Path Projects The PATH (Projects for Assistance in Transition from Homelessness) Grant is funded by the McKinney Homeless Assistance Act and provides funds for services to persons with mental illness
Training resources for Community Living are aimed at training direct support staff to work with individuals with mental health needs or developmental disabilities in community settings. In coordination with Adult Foster Care Licensing (in the Department of Human Services), the Quality Management and Planning Division develops or reviews curricula, training resource materials and training initiatives ...
- Shelter Plus Care
The Shelter Plus Care Program (S+C) is authorized by Title IV of the Stewart McKinney Homeless Assistance Act. Shelter Plus Care is designed to link rental assistance to supportiv
- Supportive Housing
The Department and Michigan State Housing Development Authority are partnering with the Corporation for Supportive Housing to facilitate the
- Residential Leases & Program Contracts
Approximately 600 residential leases with over $12 million in annual rents for homes serve persons in mental health programs across the State.