Quality Improvement Council (QIC)
The Quality Improvement Council directs the development and implementation of the behavioral health managed care programs and serves as the primary point of prioritization and integration of quality improvement activities.
The Quality Improvement Council includes quality and administrative staff representatives from MDHHS, the PIHPs, CMHSPs, provider organizations, quality vendors and advocacy members.
2021 Meeting Dates
February 3, 2021
- IET Benchmark Planning for FY22
- Recent Employment Services Information Now Available - Memo Dec 2020
April 14, 2021
June 16, 2021
August 18, 2021
- QIC Agenda
- IPOS Resource Survey Summary
- National Trends in Waiver Approaches to CFCM
- FY2022 Performance Improvement Project Topic
October 22, 2021
December 1, 2021