- Rewind: Being DeafBlind and Seeking Health Care
Discover some of the challenges for a DeafBlind individual when facing a mental health issue. In this video, the viewer has the opportunity to get a feel for what it is like for a DeafBlind woman to seek medical help. She is experiencing a tightness in her chest and is having difficulty breathing. Watch as she and her service dog navigate the community and ultimately receive compassionate medical care.
- 2017 Michigan Department of Health and Human Services Evidence-Based Practice Individual Placement and Support Report - February 2018
- BHDDA Veteran and Military Members Strategic Plan
- Michigan submits the Pathway to Integration Section 1115 Denotation Waiver to the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) for review and approval
On June 20, 2016 the MDHHS submitted its Pathway to Integrations Section 1115 Waiver for CMS review and approval. Below is a link to the complete application and spate link with responses to the written comment and feedback.
- Fiscal Year 2019-2020 Adult Mental Health Block Grant Funding Opportunities
Fiscal Year 2019-2020 Adult Mental Health Block Grant Funding Opportunities
Due 12:00 noon on Monday, February 5, 2018
- Michigan Releases Pathway to Integration Section 1115 Waiver for Public Comment and Review
- Statewide Mental Health Court Outcome Evaluation Aggregate Report September 2012
- Drop In Center Assessment and Survey A Quick Tool to Assess Your Drop In Center and a Drop In Center Survey
- Mental Health and Wellness Commission web site
- Improving Practice Initiatives in Michigan