Services for Seniors
- MI Health Link
MI Health Link is a new health care option for Michigan adults, ages 21 or over, who are enrolled in both Medicare and Medicaid, and live in the counties of Barry, Berrien, Branch, Calhoun, Cass, Kalamazoo, Macomb, St. Joseph, Van Buren, Wayne or any county in the Upper Peninsula.
- Michigan's Long Term Care Portal
- 1915(b) MI Choice Waiver Renewal Application
- 1915(c) MI Choice Waiver Renewal Application
- MI Choice Waiver Renewal Application
The MI Choice program furnishes an array of home and community-based services to assist aged and disabled Medicaid beneficiaries to live in the community who would otherwise be institutionalized in a nursing facility. This amendment would allow MI Choice services to be provided in a licensed settings and has a proposed effective date of July 1, 2009.
- MI Choice Waiver Program
Complete health care coverage for eligible adults who meet income and asset criteria and need nursing facility services that can be provided in their own home or other residential setting
- Nursing Home Eligibility Click here for a brochure about getting Medicaid coverage for persons who expect to be in a nursing home for at least 30 consecutive days.