The section 51a(6) application is submitted by some schools as a result of an amendment to the special education rules effective July 1, 1987. In a few instances, these rules created costs in addition to what the districts would have incurred under the old rules. The Legislature has appropriated funds to reimburse districts for the net-increased costs that occurred as a result of these revisions.
Application for Funds Under Section 51a(6) of the State School Aid Act for the 2019-20 School Year
- Memorandum on Application for Funds for the 2019-2020 School Year
- Criteria for Section 51a(6)
- SE-4747 Application for the 2019-2020 School Year Certification
- SE-4747 Application for the 2019-2020 School Year
- Classroom Schedule for the 2019-2020 School Year