- WIDA Test Administration Manual, Michigan Specific, Spring 2022
- Accountability Data Reporting Best Practices
Data reporting guide for trouble-free accountability; updated 1/4/2022.
- Overview of Pre-identification of Students for WIDA Spring 2022
- List of Important Dates, Spring 2022
Excel, pdf, Google Calendars
- Guide to State Assessments 2021-2022
- 2021-2022 State Summative Assessments Testing Schedule
- Safe Testing Planning Template
- Safe Testing Planning Guide
- Paper/Pencil WIDA ACCESS for ELLS Checklist
- Online WIDA ACCESS for ELLs Checklist
- Assessment Integrity Guide
- WIDA Incident Reporting Reference Table, Spring 2022
- Security Compliance Form
- Home Language Surveys
- WIDA Paper Screener Order Form
- Michigan WIDA Screener & W-APT Policy Manual
- How to Check for WIDA Screener and W-APT Scores in the OEAA Secure Site
- WIDA Secure Portal
The WIDA Secure Portal is the online system through which educators access training and certification quizzes for the WIDA assessments. The Secure Portal also allows educators to download the Kindergarten W-APT materials and some WIDA Screener materials.
- How to Enter WIDA Screener and W-APT Scores in OEAA Secure Site
- Test Coordinator Resources
- List of Important Dates, Test Administration Manuals, Student Support and Accommodations, Assessment Security and more Resouces for all State Assessments on one page.
- Assessment Security Training Information
- Assessment Coordinator Training Guide
- Student Supports and Accommodations Webinar Links & PowerPoints
- Secure Site Training Documentation
- New to WIDA?
- WIDA Testing Parent Letter Template
- English Learner (EL) Resources
- English Learner (EL) Exit Reporting Guidelines, 2020/2021
- WIDA Alternate ACCESS for ELLs Selection Guidance
- MDE Waiver Request to USED for English Learner Assessment
- How do I get access to WIDA AMS?
- Michigan WIDA AMS user Roles Matrix
- WIDA ACCESS for ELLs and Alternate ACCESS for ELLs Test Exceptions and False EL Guidance
- EL Entrance and Exit Protocol
- Secure Site Support Documents
- Complaint or Allegation of Misadministration
Please click on this link and use this form to report any suspected violation of assessment integrity or ethical conduct.
- Every Student Succeeds ACT (ESSA)
- Spotlight Newsletter
- Student User Guide - MILearn Student Assessment Score Reporting Site
- Parent User Guide - MILearn Student Assessment Score Reporting Site
- Parent Teacher Conference Guide
- MiLearn Informational Flyer
View your child's score reports directly from your local Student Information System
- Family Engagement