Wellness Wednesday Webinars
All webinars are offered for State of Michigan employees through a Teams Live Event without the need for appointments or registration. Starting in October, Wellness Wednesday Webinars will be offered on the first Wednesday of the each month from 11:00 -11:45 AM.
Each webinar below links directly to the live event in Microsoft Teams. Click the appropriate link at the starting time to attend; no registration or sign-up required.
- Work-Life Balance in 2021 - Wednesday, November 3: 11:00 - 11:45
- Do you ever feel overwhelmed with managing day-to-day responsibilities and expectations? Many employees find it challenging to balance work and family while taking care of their own needs. When we are balanced, we tend to be happier, healthier, and more productive in all areas. Whether you are working from home, hybrid, or in the office it is important to explore ways to find balance. This webinar offers employees helpful insight, tools, and creative strategies for achieving greater work life balance.
- Mindfulness through the Holidays - Wednesday, December 1:11:00-11:45
- ESP would like you to join us for a wellness session to learn tips and strategies for managing holiday stress. Together we will practice different mindfulness-based relaxation techniques to help ease tension and stress and increase wellness, which is especially important during another COVID holiday season.
- Understanding Burnout-and What to do About it - Wednesday, January 5: 11:00-11:45
- Many of us are familiar with the concept of burnout but do we really know what it means or what it looks like? How do you know when you've crossed over from just stress to burnout? This webinar will help you recognize signs of burnout and provide ideas for tackling burnout head on.
If you missed a webinar or want to rewatch one you attended, be sure to check out the Wellness Wednesday Webinars Recordings webpage.
If you have never attended a Teams Live Event, view this document on Attending Teams Live Events.
For additional information or questions, please contact ESP at 800-521-1377 or email at MCSC-ESP@michigan.gov.