- Oceana County Fruit Processor Ready for Major Expansion with Support from State, Local Partners
- MI Dept. of Agriculture & Rural Development creates Food and Agriculture Housing Task Force
- State Veterinarian Statement on Alcona County Bovine Tuberculosis Positive Herd
- CWD Identified in Newaygo County Farmed Deer
- MDARD Awards Food Safety Training and Education Grants
- MDARD Announces Specialty Crop Grant Opportunity
- MDARD's YouTube Channel
- 5 Tips on Buying a Christmas Tree - Michigan
- Holiday Food Safety Tips from MDARD
- The Joy of Inspecting Michigan Christmas Trees
- Credit Card Skimming: Staying Safe at the Pump
- What is a Skimmer and How Do You Find Them
- Breaking News: Santa's Reindeer Approved to Fly Over Michigan!
- MDARD Conducts Aerial Spraying Calibration for Gypsy Moth Applications
- A Growing Success: Michigan's Qualified Forest Program Preview
- Setting-Up a Food Establishment In Michigan
- Backyard Biosecurity - Dr. Nancy Barr, MDARD
- Behind the Scenes: Dairy Inspections in Michigan
- Bovine TB Testing Protocols for Cattle
- MDARD on Medium
- New Zoning Order Increases Requirements to Protect Michigan Cattle Industry
For almost 25 years, we have been working to eradicate bovine tuberculosis (TB) from Michigan’s northeastern Lower Peninsula (LP). While bovine TB remains a worldwide issue, the U.S. has ...
- An Outsider's Inside View of a China Trade Mission
When I found myself in China and South Korea on a trade mission with several Michigan food and agriculture entrepreneurs I couldn’t help but be impressed by their relentless drive, their ...