- Registration Testing Expiration
- Serviceperson Place In Service Report in PDF (2/2016)
- Place Into Service; Visible Leak
- May 1, 2015 Security Seal Requirement
- Upcoming W&M Serviceperson Examination Schedule
NOTICE: Agencies or persons allowing their registration to lapse beyond 12 months from the expiration date will be required to reapply and retest for all applicable exams to become registered.
- Business Requirements for Weights and Measures Service Agencies and Personnel
Registration of service agencies and personnel is required in order for service personnel to place all manner of commercial weighing and measuring devices into service
- Frequently Asked Questions
The following is a list of frequently asked questions regarding service company and person registration. The list will be updated from time to time as new questions arise.
- Examples of Voluntary Registration Exam Questions
- Service Agency / Service Person Registration Application in PDF Submitting this application is one step to becoming a Michigan Weights and Measures Registered Service Agency.
- P.A. 283 of 1964, as amended, the Weights and Measures Act
- Servicepersons and Agencies Currently Registered under the Voluntary Serviceperson Registration Program in Michigan