Pesticide Application Business License Process
In becoming certified/registered you are eligible to apply pesticides as part of your employment. However, your certification/registration does not allow you to legally operate a business where you apply pesticides for hire. In addition to pesticide applicator credentials, a pesticide application business license is ...
- Michigan Pesticide Application Business License Details & FAQ
This webpage sets forth some of the requirements of the Natural Resources & Environmental Protection Act (Act No. 451, Part 83) and Regulation No. 636, (Pesticide Applicator's), promulgated for its administration, as they pertain to a Michigan Pesticide Application Business License.
- Guidance for Registering Your Company Name When Applying for a Pesticide Application Business License
- Pesticide Applicator's Business License Application Form (PI-079)
- Checklist for Submitting Your Pesticide Applicator's Business License (PABL) Application Form
A list of items and procedures required to successfully complete a new PABL application submission.
- Pesticide Terms & Definitions
- Pesticide Application Business Subcontracting Policy
Firms without a PABL license that want to subcontract pesticide application services to a license firm must follow the MDARD subcontracting policy found here.
- Pesticide Application Businesses Currently Licensed to do Business in Michigan
Pesticide Application Renewal Process
- PABL Renewal Checklist
- Pesticide Application Business License Renewal Instructions
To ensure continuity of your Pesticide Application Business License, the renewal application must be submitted to MDARD by December 31 when the current license expires.
- PABL Renewal Application (PI-079c)
- Notarized Statement of Experience