Welcome to the MDARD Website
Services for Businesses
- Allergen Training/ Manager Certification
- Export Marketing
- Finding a Licensed Business in Michigan
- Food Plan Review Resources
- Grants & Funding Opportunities
- How to Start Your Business
- Licensing with MDARD
- Pesticide Re-Certification Seminars
- Pesticide Applicator Certification
- Registered Service Persons
- Growing Industrial Hemp in Michigan
For more information, visit the Industrial Hemp webpage.
- Hepatitis A Outbreak Information
Public health officials and the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) are continuing to see an elevated number of hepatitis A cases in the City of Detroit, and counties of Macomb, Monroe, Oakland, Wayne, and St Clair. Visit www.Michigan.gov/HepatitisAOutbreak for details.
- Grow With Us!
Visit www.michigan.gov/mdard-careers to find the latest openings at MDARD.
- FDA Recall - Sid Wainer and Son Initiates Class 2 Recall for Jansal Valley Dukkah Due to Potential Glass Pieces
- FDA Recall - Smoked Alaska Seafoods, Inc. Recalls 6.5 oz Jars & Cans of Smoked Silver Salmon Because of Possible Health Risk
- FDA Recall - Nature's Path Foods Recalls A Specific Production Run Of Envirokidz Choco Chimps, Gorilla Munch And Jungle Munch Cereals Due To Undeclared Gluten
- FDA Recall - World Waters Issues Voluntary Recall of Select WTRMLN WTR Original 12 Packs Due To The Possible Presence of Soft Plastic Pieces. Company Urges Consumers to Check Packages Prior to Consumption