Welcome to the MDARD Website
Services for Businesses
- Allergen Training/ Manager Certification
- Export Marketing
- Finding a Licensed Business in Michigan
- Food Plan Review Resources
- Grants & Funding Opportunities
- How to Start Your Business
- Licensing with MDARD
- Pesticide Re-Certification Seminars
- Pesticide Applicator Certification
- Registered Service Persons
- Growing Industrial Hemp in Michigan
- Hepatitis A Outbreak Information
Public health officials and the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) are continuing to see an elevated number of hepatitis A cases in the City of Detroit, and counties of Macomb, Monroe, Oakland, Wayne, and St Clair. Visit www.Michigan.gov/HepatitisAOutbreak for details.
- Grow With Us!
Visit www.Michigan.gov/MDARD-careers to find the latest openings at MDARD.
- Governor Whitmer, MDARD launch state's industrial hemp ag pilot program for 2019 planting season
- FDA Recall - Caito Foods, LLC Voluntarily Recalls Fresh Cut Melon Product Because of Possible Health Risk
- Potential High-Risk Areas Established around TB Positive Deer
- FDA Recall - NadaMoo! Voluntarily Recalls Select Pints of Strawberry Cheesecake Due to Undeclared Almond