STATE AID FY2019
The new state aid rates have been computed and we have received an increase of 9%, giving us a total of $12,067,700 to be paid out for FY2019. Per capita breakdown of $.39689 for direct and indirect state aid to public libraries. Cooperative per capita of $.39689 and a density payment of $7.94 per square mile.
The FY2019 Public Library Annual Report/State Aid Application report will be available for submission from October 1, 2018 and close on February 1, 2019. Payments will be processed as follows: 1st 50% payment will be made after your state aid/annual report is reviewed. The remaining 50% will be paid after July 1, 2019. Please note that state aid reports are reviewed in the order that they are received. Reviews are completed after the close date of February 1, 2019.
- State Aid to Public Libraries Application Process
- FY 2019 State Aid Payments to Public Libraries - Updated 6/07/19
- FY 2019 State Aid Payments to Library Cooperatives - Updated 6/07/19
- FY 2018 State Aid Payments to Public Libraries
- FY 2018 State Aid to Library Cooperatives
- FY 2017 State Aid Payments to Public Libraries
- FY 2017 State Aid Payments to Library Cooperatives
- Historical Comparison of State Aid Grants (1998 to 2017) to Public Libraries and Cooperatives
- State Aid Per Capita Rates 1998-2019
- State Aid Eligibility: Staffing Requirements by Library Class Size
- Michigan Public Libraries by Governance and Class Size
- Fillable County Library Reimbursable Salary Form
- State Aid Act (PA 89 of 1977)
Specific legislative language of the State Aid to Public Libraries Act of 1977.