Michigan Rehabilitation Services (MRS) partners with businesses who have a Michigan footprint to recruit, maintain, and retrain qualified individuals to save time and money while engaging in the interactive process to increase their bottom line and create a truly inclusive workplace culture.
Many businesses utilize our customized services to:
- Pre-screen for skill set needs
- Identify talent with skills, motivation, and trainability factors that align with company values and needs
- Connect HR and recruitment teams to our State-of-the-Art off-site training facility; Michigan Career and Technical Institute
- Develop customized training programs such as internships, apprenticeships, and on-the-job training/evaluations
- Post-hire consultation services
- Customized business team training to develop/enhance inclusivity strategies
- Evaluate and recommend technology needs for reasonable accommodations
- Reduce costs related to worker’s compensation/injury risk/return to work plans
- Disability awareness/education training
MRS can help you maintain a workforce that is motivated, reliable and dependable.
Meet with a job placement professional from one of our 35 offices located statewide and learn how we can help you meet and exceed your business needs and job requirements.
Find a business consultant near you.