Skip to main content
Labor and Economic Opportunity

How do I complete/submit my Quarterly Tax Report?

Log into your MIWAM account and select the quarter that you want to change under the UI Tax area.  You can complete and submit your quarterly report under the section labeled "I WANT TO” and proceed with filing your report.