Skip to main content
Labor and Economic Opportunity

I am not a member of any union, can I still file a discrimination complaint under MIOSHA?

Yes. You do not have to be a member of any labor organization. The rights and obligations of Act 154 of MIOSHA apply to all employees covered by the MIOSH Act.

*The answers provided are not meant to be a substitute for legal advice.