Skip to main content
Labor and Economic Opportunity

I've been fired for complaining of unsafe conditions. If I pursue this case and I win, what do I get?

The complaint must be investigated to determine whether your employer violated Section 65 of MIOSH Act. Based on our investigation if we find Section 65 of MIOSH Act was violated, we will order the appropriate relief which may include lost wages plus statutory interest, return of benefits, including seniority and reinstatement.

*The answers provided are not meant to be a substitute for legal advice.