Skip to main content
Labor and Economic Opportunity

How do I file a complaint?

An employee or employee representative may file a complaint regarding workplace safety and health hazards.  Complaints can be filed electronically on the MIOSHA website.  You can also call MIOSHA toll-free at 800-TO-MIOSH (800-866-4674) to have a complaint form mailed to you.

*The answers provided are not meant to be a substitute for legal advice.