Skip to main content
Labor and Economic Opportunity

I believe that there is an occupational hazard in my workplace. What can I do?

Discuss the situation with your supervisor and employee representatives (if you are represented or have a health and safety committee process) to help determine if there is a hazard or if an occupational safety or health standard is not being followed. If the hazard exists and is not resolved by internal efforts, you can contact the nearest MIOSHA office to discuss the matter with a MIOSHA representative. You may file a written complaint with MIOSHA.

*The answers provided are not meant to be a substitute for legal advice.