- New Federal Tax Credit Application Forms
PLEASE NOTE: TPS has issued new Tax Credit Application forms. The new forms have a revision date of 2016 and are available from the program web site at the link above. Begin using the new forms immediately. Old forms will not be accepted on or after December 2, 2019.
- Tax Incentives for Historic Buildings
Ways to help preserve your historic building.
- Federal Tax Credits for Historic Properties
Information and forms for the Federal Rehabilitation Tax Credits.
- Historic Preservation Tax Credit Program Update, June 22, 2011
Important information about changes to the State of Michigan's Historic Preservation Tax Credit program.
- Historical Architect Consultant List
A list of architects who meet or exceed federal professional qualifications for "Historic Architecture" as stated in 36CFR part 61 of the Code of Federal Regulations.
- Historical Architects Information Update Form
Architects and Historical Architects - use this form to update your information on our list (above), or to have us review your credentials for inclusion in the list.
- What to Know Before You Apply (LINK)
A link to the National Park Service Technical Preservation Services web page that discusses what you should know before you apply for a Federal historic preservation tax credit.
- NPS Application Instruction and Form (LINK)
A link to the National Park Service Technical Preservation Services web page for the Historic Preservation Certification Application.
- NPS Supplemental Information Guide
Supplemental information from the National Park Service that discusses photograph guidance, drawings, special documentation requirements, and fees relative to submitting a complete Federal Historic Preservation Certification Application.
- Secretary of the Interior's Standards for Rehabilitation
A link to the National Park Service Technical Preservation Services web page for the Secretary of the Interior's Standards for Rehabilitation.
- NPS Tax Incentives Home Page
A link to the National Park Service's Tax Incentives for Preserving Historic Properties website.
- Contact Historic Preservation Tax Credit Staff
How to contact us when you have questions about the Federal Historic Preservation Tax Credit Program.
Labor and Economic Opportunity