Welcome to MIOSHA
- Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration The Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration strives to work collaboratively with employers and employees to better prevent workplace injuries, illnesses, and fatalities. MIOSHA health and safety activities include: setting and enforcing occupational safety and health standards; providing extensive safety and health training and education; and working with partners to develop innovative programs to prevent workplace hazards. All agency activities focus on meeting the MIOSHA mission to help protect the safety and health of Michigan workers.
News & Updates
- First-ever Lansing company to be awarded MIOSHA's highest recognition for workplace safety and health
- MIOSHA and the Michigan Electrical Training Director's Association Sign Alliance to Promote Workplace Safety and Health
- Kentwood Company Receives MIOSHA's Highest Recognition Award for Workplace Safety and Health
- Woods Carpentry Inc. in Grandville Cited for MIOSHA Violations Totaling $264,400 in Proposed Penalties
- ShapeCorp Best Practices
- Stop Falls. Save Lives.
- Electronic Submission of Injury and Illness Data
- September 3, 2019 MIOSHA eNews
- Summer 2019 MIOSHA News
- Recently Updated Standards
- Sign Up For MIOSHA Emails