Welcome to MIOSHA
- Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration The Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration strives to work collaboratively with employers and employees to better prevent workplace injuries, illnesses, and fatalities. MIOSHA health and safety activities include: setting and enforcing occupational safety and health standards; providing extensive safety and health training and education; and working with partners to develop innovative programs to prevent workplace hazards. All agency activities focus on meeting the MIOSHA mission to help protect the safety and health of Michigan workers.
News & Updates
- MIOSHA and MLTAI to Host Trenching and Excavation Stand Down Event
- Huntsman Corporation's Auburn Hills Facility Receives Fifth Consecutive MIOSHA STAR Award
- MIOSHA and Associated Builders and Contractors of Michigan Renew Alliance to Protect Workers
- 2019 Michigan Safety Conference Presentation Handouts
- ShapeCorp Best Practices
- Stop Falls. Save Lives.
- Electronic Submission of Injury and Illness Data
- July 2, 2019 MIOSHA eNews
- Spring 2019 MIOSHA News
- Recently Updated Standards
- Sign Up For MIOSHA Emails