Welcome to MIOSHA
- Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration The Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration strives to work collaboratively with employers and employees to better prevent workplace injuries, illnesses, and fatalities. MIOSHA health and safety activities include: setting and enforcing occupational safety and health standards; providing extensive safety and health training and education; and working with partners to develop innovative programs to prevent workplace hazards. All agency activities focus on meeting the MIOSHA mission to help protect the safety and health of Michigan workers.
Customer Feedback: “I just wanted to say how much I appreciate the availability of these scholarships. Safety coordination is a new component to my position. The scholarships are making it possible for me to stretch my extremely limited training budget much further than I otherwise could. Two down and they’ve both been fantastic so far. You have some really enthusiastic, engaging people on your team.” ~ Stephanie Banthem, Ingham County HR
News & Updates
- Pioneer Construction and MIOSHA Sign Partnership to Protect Workers on the Grand Valley State University and Spectrum Health - Michigan Street Development Project
- Nonprofits Receive $620,000 in MIOSHA Training Grants for Worker Safety and Health
- ShapeCorp Best Practices
- Stop Falls. Save Lives.
- Electronic Submission of Injury and Illness Data
- November 7, 2018 MIOSHA eNews
- Fall 2018 MIOSHA News
- Recently Updated Standards
- Sign Up For MIOSHA Emails