LARA Cashier Office Relocation and New Fax Number - Click Here For Details
Effective February 26, 2018, the LARA Revenue Services cashier office has been relocated to the Bureau of Medical Marihuana Regulation (BMMR) building located at:
2407 North Grand River Avenue, Lansing, MI 48906 - Click Here For Map
If you wish to make payments in person at the cashier office, you will need to go the BMMR building to pay and not to the Commission office as you have in the past.
Directions to LARA Revenue Services cashier office from MLCC office (approximately 1½ miles):
- Follow Walnut Street north to Ottawa Street.
- Turn left (west) on Ottawa Street.
- Turn right (north) on Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard.
- Merge onto the Martin Luther King Jr. Access street.
- The entrance to the BMMR building parking lot will be on the right side of the Martin Luther King Jr. Access street.
Directions to MLCC office from LARA Revenue Service cashier office (approximately 1½ miles):
- Turn left (west) out of BMMR parking lot onto the Martin Luther King Jr. Access street.
- Turn left (south) onto Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard.
- Turn left (east) onto Allegan Street.
- The MLCC offices are located on the right (south) side of Allegan street in Constitution Hall
The cashier fax number has also been changed to 517-284-8557 for applications being submitted with a credit card payment. Commission forms have been updated to include this new fax number.
To mail a payment via check or money order, you may send your payment to Michigan Liquor Control Commission, P.O. Box 30005, Lansing, MI 48909.
Please note that LARA Revenue Services is not a part of the Michigan Liquor Control Commission. Receipt of payment and application forms by LARA Revenue Services does not constitute receipt of an application by the Commission.
Applications submitted through LARA Revenue Services may take up to two (2) additional business days to be received by the Commission after receipt by LARA Revenue Services.
For requests that require a timely receipt of an application by the Commission to be processed, such as Special Licenses and temporary requests, please ensure that your application will be received in adequate time to be processed by the Commission after the payment is received and processed by LARA Revenue Services.