Welcome to MIOSHA
- Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration The Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration strives to work collaboratively with employers and employees to better prevent workplace injuries, illnesses, and fatalities. MIOSHA health and safety activities include: setting and enforcing occupational safety and health standards; providing extensive safety and health training and education; and working with partners to develop innovative programs to prevent workplace hazards. All agency activities focus on meeting the MIOSHA mission to help protect the safety and health of Michigan workers.
Customer Feedback: “Many items were shown to us like guarding, pinch point, electrical, hazcom, piping labeling. Very informative and very helpful.” ~ Penny Tacket, Safety/Health Trainer, Hi-Lex America Inc., Battle Creek
News & Updates
- Thousands of Michigan Construction Workers and Their Employers Participate in State-wide Safety Stand-Down with MIOSHA
- MIOSHA and Christman to Hold Fall Prevention Stand-Down at Center City District Construction Site in East Lansing News Advisory
- Capitol Stand Down News Advisory
- Westwind Construction and MIOSHA Partner to Safeguard Workers on Traverse City Multi-Family Residential Project
- Gov. Snyder Proclaims May Workplace Falls Awareness Month
- MIOSHA Calls for Renewed Commitment to Workplace Safety on "Workers Memorial Day"
- MIOSHA Invites Employers and Workers to Share a Cup of Coffee and Learn about the Benefits of Workplace Safety and Health; "Coffee with MIOSHA"
- 2018 Michigan Safety Conference Presentations
- Stop Falls. Save Lives.
- Electronic Submission of Injury and Illness Data
- May 1, 2018 MIOSHA eNews
- Spring 2018 MIOSHA News
- Recently Updated Standards
- Sign Up For MIOSHA Emails