Energy Services is committed to promoting healthy communities, economic growth, and environmental sustainability through Energy Efficiency (Energy Waste Reduction) and Renewable Energy. Goals include:
- Engage stakeholders to inform and develop Michigan’s energy future that advance programs and policies to increase energy efficiency and renewable energy.
- Accelerate economic growth by encouraging investment to advance mobility, manufacturing and healthy communities.
- Participate in lead-by-example initiatives to encourage energy waste reduction and environmental sustainability.
- Provide and support education to encourage energy literacy and the development of a vibrant energy workforce.
- Encourage the use and transparency of energy data to enable others to make better decisions.