- Annual Reports
- Fuel Transformation Program Awards
- Fuel Transformation Program History
- Integrated Assessment Pollution Prevention Grant Program
- Pollution Prevention Act of 1990
- Program Contacts
- Retired Engineer Technical Assistance Program (RETAP)
- Sponsorship Program
- Sustainability Series Webinars
- U.S. EPA P2
Businesses have been instrumental in protecting the environment for decades. Pollution Prevention (P2) resources can help businesses address issues to increase energy efficiency and reduce wastes and toxics. These efforts can not only reduce regulatory compliance costs and toxics, but also reduce operating costs and improve the health of the employees and the community.
- Clean Corporate Citizen (C3)
- Environmental Management Systems
- Fuel Transformation Program
- Integrated Assessment Program
- Michigan Business Pollution Prevention Partnership (MBP3)
- Michigan Clean Diesel Program
- Michigan Green Chemistry Program
- Neighborhood Environmental Partners Program
- Small Business P2 Loans
Pollution Prevention (P2) resources are available for communities to address topics such as energy efficiency, waste reduction, water and resource usage, and exposure to toxics. Community efforts to address these topics can be beneficial to the environment and also improve the health of community members. Promote P2 activities in your community at home, work, or school, to protect the local economy, improve health, and reduce energy costs.
- Whether you live in the city or a small town, a house, apartment or condo, you can prevent pollution, save money, protect the environment and your health through the choices you make every day.
- Environmental education is the essential ingredient for developing environmental stewardship. We hope to provide meaningful information and resources to assist you - students, educators, and everyone else - to learn more about the environment and to foster environmental stewardship MORE INFORMATION