Part 5 Rules Guidance Documents
The Part 5 Rules policies provide additional information and guidance about the interpretation of the Part 5 Rules.
- WRD-035 Railcars and Trucks (April 21, 2014)
- WRD-036 Oil (April 21, 2014)
- WRD-037 Reporting Spills Involving Installations of Oil-Containing Electrical Equipment (April 21, 2014)
- WRD-038 Operational Guidance for Battery Sulfuric Acid (April 21, 2014)
Other Part 5 Rule Guidance Documents
- Part 5 Rules Information Package: summary of changes, facilities subject to the rules, FAQs, and the Part 5 rules (under revision)
- Pollution Incident Prevention Plan Completeness Review Checklist (revised 9/2005)
- Guide to Salt Storage Requirements for Small Commercial Snow Removal Services (8/2007)
- Salt and Brine Storage Guidance for Road Agency Maintenance and Other Facilities (8/2007)
If you have and questions about these policies, or the interpretation of a specific section of the Part 5 Rules, please contact EGLE's Water Resources Division's Pollution Incident Prevention Plans (PIPP) & Part 5 Rules Staff.