Wastewater Operator Certification Program
The Wastewater Operator Certification Program provides rules and regulations, technical assistance, and certification for Wastewater System Operators. Whether you are new to the industry or you are a veteran Operator, this web site can answer many of your questions.
This page can be accessed as www.mi.gov/wwcertification.
For Drinking Water Operator information, please see the Drinking Water Operator page.
- August 20, 2020, Industrial Wastewater Exam
- Activated Sludge Process Control Manual
- Approved Courses for Wastewater CEC's
- Certification Renewal Applications
- Industrial/Commercial Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator Certification
- Lists of Current Certified Operators
- Municipal Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator Certification
- Construction Storm Water Certification Renewal
- Continuing Education Credit for Certified Wastewater Operators
- Industrial Storm Water Renewal
- Industrial/Commercial Wastewater Certification - A-1a or A-1h
- Industrial/Commercial Wastewater Certification Exam Application, PDF for Fill-in or Printing
- Industrial/Commercial Wastewater Certification Exam Application, Word fill-in
- Industrial/Commercial Wastewater Certification Renewal
- Municipal Wastewater Certification Exam Application, PDF fill-in or print
- Municipal Wastewater Certification Exam Application, Word fill-in
- Municipal Wastewater Certification Renewal