Has your water service been restored? Don't forget to flush your pipes!
If you’re having your water service restored, you need to flush your pipes for thirty minutes! This ensures you are drinking and cooking with water that has not been sitting stagnant in your pipes, potentially exposing you to lead, copper, and other sediments. Most people are able to flush their home properly themselves by following some simple directions. Watch this video to learn how or visit us at Michigan.gov/MiLeadSafe to download a printable guidance document.
- State's clean recycling campaign continues
- Michigan PFAS Action Response Team adds White Pigeon Paper Company as a PFAS site
- State extends public comment period for draft Lake Erie Adaptive Management Plan; public meeting planned for June
- Gov. Gretchen Whitmer calls for water reconnections statewide, establishes fund to help communities comply
- UPDATE: Public meeting online Monday for Eagle Mine, Humboldt Mill air permit applications
- EGLE announces general permit for concentrated animal feeding operations MORE NEWS