- Webinar to address permits needed for recovery projects after flooding from dam failures
- U.P. Energy Task Force to meet online July 15
- Michigan PFAS Action Response Team updates Oscoda residents on PFAS investigation
- EGLE offers guidance on redeeming bottle and can deposits post-shutdown
- Michigan launches web site to keep public informed about Line 5 tunnel permitting process
- Flood recovery resources topic of third High Water Summit webinar this Wednesday MORE NEWS
What are Invasive Species? Take a few minutes to watch this video that quickly and clearly outlines what you need to know about Michigan's invasive species, the risks they pose, and the easy actions you can take right now to support the fight.
Watch this video to learn how or visit us at www.michigan.gov/mileadsafe to download a printable guidance document.