The DNR is partnering with Pheasants Forever, Michigan United Conservation Clubs, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Michigan Department of Agriculture, local Conservation Districts and other conservation organizations to facilitate a revitalization of Michigan pheasants. This initiative has the potential to change small game hunting opportunities, increase wildlife populations, improve hunter satisfaction and help Michigan's economy.
Reports and Publications
- Southern MI Pheasant and Monarch Recovery Flyer
- Michigan Pheasant Restoration Initiative Annual Report
- MPRI Coalition Midpoint Accomplishments Report
- Pheasant Restoration Initiative Landowners Guide
- MPRI Goals for 2016 to 2020