• For any use of state land that is not associated with an event (examples: commercial filming, permission to park vehicles overnight, geocache placement, collecting speciman for scientific research from a park) you need to complete form PR-1138-1 (commercial or non-event use permit application).

    If you have any questions, you can always call us for help or visit one of our Customer Service Centers.

    If you intend to do scientific research on state land, you may need a scientific collectors permit in addition to possibly needing a land use permit (this is dependent upon the area in which you wish to do research).