Below you will find some helpful information for state tournaments. Please contact Rob Jellison for any questions relating to the tournaments.
- 2020 Michigan NASP State Tournament information
The 2020 Michigan NASP State Tournament is March 21 at the Summit Sports and Ice Complex in Dimondale. See the doument above for more information about the tournament, qualifying events and scores, and the state virtual 3D event.
- First male NASP archer in Michigan to shoot a perfect 300
Justin Miller, a junior at Hartland High School, shot a 300 at the Swartz Creek state qualifier event Feb. 8, making him the first male NASP archer in Michigan to achieve a perfect score. Read more at the link above.
Below you will find the current rules and registration information for the National and World tournaments. For additional information please visit nasptournaments.org or you can contact NASP for any questions relating to the tournaments:
- 2020 NASP National Tournament bullseye rules
- 2020 NASP IBO 3D Challenge rules
For NASP Instructors, Coaches and Participants
- 2020 winners of On Target for Life Awards and Recognition Program announced
- NASP Academic Archer Program equipment winners announced for 2020
- Poundage gauge built for NASP
Coaches and archers, NASP has approved a new piece of equipment for your Genesis bow. This poundage gauge helps NASP participants determine the turns on a particular limb bolt for proper arrow flight. Check out the informational video at the link above.
- NASP selects the next Alumni Association director
- Archery retailers in Michigan
- Reducing barriers so more students can participate in NASP
- NASP SPEEDFLETCH information
- NASP Academic Archer program
- NASP On Target for Life Awards program