- Motorized Event Permits (ie. Group Rides)
- Safety Certificate
- Legal Definition of a Snowmobile
- Accident reporting
- Registration and Permit Requirements
- Driver's License Information
- Equipment Requirements
- Highways, frozen waters and other land rules
- Use of Modified ORVs (Snow Bikes)
- Operator Age Restrictions
- All Snowmobile Laws Defined
At a Glance
A person shall not operate a snowmobile:
- While under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- At a rate of speed greater than is reasonable for existing conditions.
- To chase, pursue, worry or kill any wild bird or animal.
- While transporting a bow unless it is unstrung or encased
- While transporting a firearm unless it is unloaded and securely encased.