Absconders - Reporting an Absconder

If you have reason to believe someone is a parole absconder, you should contact your local law enforcement office if you know of the offender's whereabouts. They will take appropriate action to arrest the absconder and notify the supervising parole office. 

You may also use the MDOC Absconder/Escapee Tip Line via e-mail at the link below: