Criminal Behavior - Reporting an Offender

If you have reason to believe a crime has been committed by an offender, please contact your local police department, the Michigan State Police or the county prosecuting attorney's office and provide them with the information. You can also contact the parole/probation office of the offender by accessing his supervision location information through OTIS at:,4551,7-119-1409---,00.html 


Information on how to use OTIS can also be found in our FAQs list.