- EGLE issues emergency work order for Edenville Dam safety measures
- Michigan launches $10 million COVID-19 in wastewater surveillance grant program
- Celebrate SepticSmart Week in Michigan
- U.P. Energy Task Force to meet online Monday
- Michigan Dam Safety Task Force updated on EGLE dam program, sets next meeting for Oct. 1
- Michigan nets $1.9 million EPA grant for lead testing of school drinking water MORE NEWS
Learn about how a home septic system works and why proper maintenance is important to protecting our Great Lakes and environment. Got a few minutes? Check out Michigan.gov/EGLEOnsiteWastewater to learn more about septic systems. Also join the conversation on social media by using #SepticSmart.
Watch this video to learn how or visit us at www.michigan.gov/mileadsafe to download a printable guidance document.